Brian Light, Dave Powers, Scott Long and Bob Bowers had an exciting end to their annual three day Marlin fishing trip on the Pelican! They squeezed everything they could from the fishing opportunities that were given to them this season which has had it’s challenges. They released seven White Marlin and a Blue Marlin; Dawson, age 10, released his first White Marlin with his dad Scott releasing another after fighting them at the same time; and Dave Powers successfully hooked and released a very excited Blue Marlin yesterday! Take a look at the video of the Blue Marlin, it’ll get your heart pumping!! Congratulations to these guys! We look forward to fishing with this group of friends every year. Making memories and staying connected through fishing, can’t get any better than that!
- Yellowfin Tuna November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow Is Available! November 16, 2018
- Available Sunday! Fishing Is Good and Weather Looks Great! November 15, 2018
- EXCELLENT TUNA FISHING! November 12, 2018
- Fall Fishing In Full Effect! October 26, 2018